Moms and Dads, you want to work out and get a break from the kiddos but don’t want to shell out the extra money for the sitter, right?
We’ve got you covered! The IC offers FREE babysitting. Leave them with us so you can have some “me” time. Here’s the scoop:
All children MUST be signed up in advance, no walk-ins, please. Create an online account for your tot(s). You can use the same email as your own, but you will need a different password. First, make sure there is room in Cycle Tots for your little one. Sign up your child(ren) for the “Cycle Tots” class at the same time you’ll be taking class. Then sign yourself up for your cycling class! You must sign a waiver to drop off your tot(s) before class.
The Cycle Tots RULES
- Your tot(s) must be pre-registered for babysitting.
- For the well-being of the other children, please refrain from bringing a sick child into the childcare area.
- Please take your child to the bathroom prior to class starting or ensure a fresh diaper. Staff will not take your child to the bathroom during class or change diapers. You will be called from class if either is needed during class time.
- Please label all of your child’s belongings with his/her name.
- No nuts, no colored liquids, no messy snacks allowed.
- Disruptive or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. In these circumstances, parents will be called from class immediately.
- If a child is inconsolable for more than 10 minutes, parents will be notified and asked to return to the childcare area to assist staff.
- Children will be released ONLY to the person who dropped them off.
- Medications will not be administered by childcare staff.
- No jumping, running, hitting or yelling.