New Covid-19 Procedures and Guidelines, Effective July, 2020
(Updated June 2021)
- All riders must (electronically) sign an UPDATED WAIVER to ride in-studio or take an outdoor class. If you have not updated the waiver prior to class, the instructor must do so for you before riding. Please click the link to log in and update your profile.
- Masks are optional.
- Please enter the studio and go directly to your bike.
- We will be doing a hands-free check-in procedure. Instructors will check riders in using their phones. Please make sure you check in with the instructor.
- Towel service has been suspended temporarily. Please bring your own towel with you to class.
- All no-shows and late cancellations (within 8 hours of class) will be charged, (unlimited members and non-members). If using a ride card, the ride will be charged. For unlimited members, a no-show or late cancellation will result in a charge of $10. This will be strictly enforced.
- Due to the very limited space in classes, we ask that all riders sign up for just ONE class per day.
- We will not be accepting walk-ins at this time, you must sign up in advance online.
- We will open the doors 10 minutes before class begins and we ask that you please arrive on-time.
- Please do your best to remain socially distant at all times when in the studio. If you want to congregate and chat with your long-missed spinning buddies, please do so outside of the studio.
*The Wait List
If a class is full you have the option to reserve a spot on the wait list. This is a real reservation and the cancelation policy applies. You must remove yourself from the wait list 8 hours or more prior to class or you will lose the ride if you get added and do not show up. If you are added to class within 2 hours of class time, you will not lose the ride if you cannot make it, but please let us know so that we can notify the next person in line. We encourage you to use the wait list- it works!
You will be notified by email if you have been added to the class. You may also come down and hop into class if there is an open bike. Open bikes will be released to waiting riders at the start of class. If you are a new rider, please come early to ensure you are properly set up on the bike for your first class.
Cancellations must be made 8 hours prior to the start of class. If you cancel your reservation within 8 hours of class time or do not show up for a reservation, you will lose the ride. If you are an unlimited monthly member, your card will be charged a late cancellation fee of $10. Wait list reservations are treated like real reservations and assume that you will get into the class. Please keep an eye on your email. If you have a wait list reservation, and you get added to the class, the 8-hour cancellation policy applies. If you are on the wait list, but decide to make other plans, please take yourself off the wait list to avoid losing a ride. The ride will be in your account to use another time.
Inclement Weather Policy
Our first priority is the safety of our riders and our instructors. Our second priority is your spin class! We will use our best judgement and cancel classes with as much notice as possible. We will try to stay open if possible. The online schedule will always be accurate. Make sure you check before you head out for class! If we decide to cancel class, it will show as canceled (marked red) on the online scheduler and we’ll post on our social media pages. Now is a good time to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!
The online reservation system makes it quick and easy to reserve your bike. You may purchase single rides, multiple-ride cards, or an unlimited ride contract (3-month minimum). The ride cards typically have a 6-month expiration, but please check the details of the ride card prior to purchase. *All ride card sales are final and non-refundable.
To get started, create an online account. Once you have created an account, you can purchase a ride card online, make or cancel reservations, and view your schedule and history.