This past week, Justin spun his 100th ride at The Inner Cycle! He’s the first of our team to hit this great achievement. After a salty, sweaty photo following class, I got to ask him a few questions. Justin was a spin virgin when we opened the doors in December. He tried it out to support Emily and I and quickly became hooked. He’s since lost about 15lbs spinning with us 3-5x a week! Big Congratulations Justin! Here’s a little bit more on our very first inductee.
MEET JUSTIN MCKENNA!
- OCCUPATION: Conventional Mortgage Underwriter
- STATUS: Single!
- RESIDENCE: Beverly
- FAVORITE THING ABOUT SPIN: “It’s never the same workout. Every ride is different depending on the instructor and the people in the class.”
- FAVORITE POSITION (TO SPIN!): Seated climb
- FAVORITE TIME TO SPIN: Evenings after work
- FAVORITE FUEL: Loves beets!