IC Marblehead Grand Opening Party!
We are psyched to announce our Grand Opening Party will be Sunday, 4/23! Join us upstairs at 20 Sewall St. from 3pm-5pm and celebrate with us on the opening of our 4th location! Over the next week we are putting the final touches on The IC Loft, officially opening for business the week of the 24th! Opening schedule coming soon!
Beverly Class Updates
Hillary will be taking over Tuesdays at 9:15am starting next week! We will miss Melissa S., but as a Marblehead resident, she will be rocking the stage around the corner from her house Tuesdays at 8am in The IC Loft. Sign up for Hillary’s 9:15 debut next week for FREE!
Lisa Charest will be joining the team taking on the Thursday Roosters at 5:30am. Her Cycle debut is next week, sign up for FREE! Some of you may know Lisa from riding with us at The IC, but you can also catch her tucking, pulsing, and shaking in her classes over at The Energy Barre.
Next week is April vacation! FREE BABYSITTING
Get your ride on and leave the kids with our amazing sitters! Cycle Tots (FREE babysitting, no age max) is now offered at all mid-morning classes in Beverly and North Reading! Take advantage of the FREE sitter and get your sweat on before lunch. *Reserve yourself in the cycling class and your child in the Cycle Tots class. You will need an IC account for your child(ren). You can use the same email, but different passwords.
The #ICCycle30 Challenge is upon us!
For 8 weeks the IC is your accountability group to get you refocused, reset, and refreshed for Spring and Summer! This 8-week challenge is a no-judgement, friendly fitness challenge where you’ll shoot for 30 classes in 8 weeks. You will be invited to join an exclusive Facebook group where we will post weekly additional fitness moves and mini-workouts, inspire you with recipes, motivation by your favorite IC instructors, and more! We are offering a discounted 30 ride card ($250, $8.33/ride!) for the challengers, but you DO NOT need to purchase it to be included in the challenge. Email us, or sign up in the studio! Time is running out to join!
Save the Date Triathletes!
- Start at The Inner Cycle at 11am (Runner’s Wave) or 11:30am (Walker’s Wave) for a high intensity 30-min spin session
- Group run or walk (depending on which wave you sign up for) over to Salem’s Pickering Wharf (3 miles at your own pace).
- Tuck, pulse, & shake with the lovely ladies of The Energy Barre for a 30 min barre class overlooking the beautiful Salem Harbor in the Wharf.
- Reward yourself for all of that hard work by indulging in an Exclusive Shopping Session enjoying 10% off everything at Ocean Chic Boutique and Water Bar – right in the Wharf! (owned by IC Instructor- Erica Kirwan!) All participants will also receive a SWAG BAG with gifts from Inner Cycle, Ocean Chic Boutique & Energy Barre!
- Head next door to Sea Level Restaurant, sit on the deck and reflect on all of your amazing accomplishments while sipping on a complimentary cocktail! Here you will be entered into a raffle to win gift cards to all of the participating businesses!!!***We recommend teaming up with some fit friends to leave one car in Salem Wharf while driving another car to The Inner Cycle. This way, you can all get a lift back to your cars after you have completed the challenge.-Challenge starts at: The Inner Cycle, 377 Cabot St., Beverly, Ma 01915 www.innercyclestudio.com (back left of the Rite Aid Plaza, next to the Drive Thru)
-Barre Class: The Energy Barre, http://www.theenergybarre.com/
-Shopping & Swag bags: Ocean Chic Boutique & Water Bar, 96 Wharf St., Salem, Ma 01970 http://shopoceanchic.com/
-Challenge ends at: Sea Level, 95 Wharf St., Salem, Ma 01970 http://www.sealeveloysterbar.com/
See you in the saddle, IC!
Hillary & Emily